FTP after softmod

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by whoru, Oct 16, 2005.

1. whoru

whoru Member

I just recently successfelly soft mod my xbox with evolution x install as the dash board. Now I'm trying to FTP my computer and xbox but I can't seem to edit the IP address part. Please help me out. Is there any else I got to do before I could edit the part.
    [​IMG]

2. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

Umm if you are trying to FTP to your xbox and you are doing it through a router or over your network you do not want to use static IP adress you want to ise DCHP. And on another note i would suggest a different dahsh because i had huge problems FTPing to my box with evox. It may wok fine for you but if troubles coontinue then think about getting unleash X.

3. whoru

whoru Member

I know that I have to leave it at static IP. But the only thing is that the area I highlighted, I can't can't seem to change the setting. All of the setting is blank and I can't do nothing input in the ip address or change it to static ip.
    Picture below is just an example. I just using it to show you where I can edit some of the setting.
    [​IMG]

4. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

Like i said if you still are having problems with your network using evox try getting unleashx that solved alot of my network problems.

5. whoru

whoru Member

Alrite, I'll tried unleashX and see what happen. Thank man.

6. fknhstile

fknhstile Member

I had that same problem what I did was go down where it says Use Static Ip change that to no, or off, or whatever and it will change that TYPE up top to DHCP, then you shouldn't really have to edit as DCHP will do it for u, or it did for me ne way.