FTP HELP PLZ!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by floz99, May 29, 2006.

1. floz99

floz99 Guest

i need help TO FTP im using a cross over cable and pluged it in back of computer to xbox i dont have a router. and i go to evox Get my ip adress from my xbox go to flash fxp click quick connect enter the ip adress enter xbox xbox then when i click connect it says failed to connect and i turned off my fire walls WTF IS GOING on can some one plz help me thx.

2. CoreBus

CoreBus Guest

ya had the same from i dont have my xbox with me @# momment but when i get all the info ill hook u up its not that simple what everyone makes it out to be you have to make ur IP connection DCPH or sum crap like that not static thne u can i use the softmod so i changed it at the linux installer screen uner network config

3. floz99

floz99 Guest

yea man pm if you ever get youre xbox back b/c im havinmg serious problems.

4. kaosX

kaosX Regular member

5. CoreBus

CoreBus Guest

ya good find on that FAQ ys follow that and you shoudl be kool i did have to fiddle with mine cuzz i used the softmod version but it worked nice find

6. jabberjab

jabberjab Member

im a master at ftp with xbox as i too suffered weeks of pain trying to get it to work... as these threads are not all that new i need to know if your still having the same problems... if you are then post a reply and ill sort you out within 48 hrs from now

7. jabberjab

jabberjab Member

ill be online for a few hours from now .. untill bout 11.30pm uk time
    if you get your replies in quick