FTP problem plz help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by madnis007, Jan 24, 2006.

1. madnis007

madnis007 Member

Ok i've been trying to mod my xbox and im trying to set up a FTP connection up from my computer to my xbox. I have a linksys router, a wireless linksys adapter for my computer, and a Dlink gaming adapter for my xbox. I tried using flashFXP and Smart FTP but I keep on getting this error saying feature 502 is not implemented. It says I connected with the xbox but the files wont show. Well im using the school computer right now so ill get a transcript of the log when i get home. So if anyone has any idea how to solve this issue I would appreciate it if you told me how.

Thanks in advance

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

It could be that your firewall is on, or maybe your FTP client settings need to be changed.

3. dudd

dudd Guest

dude just be patient....your computer culd mbe loading the files or someting but try a diff dash like evox or unleashed or avulanch

4. jkl

jkl Regular member

im having a similar prob. my flash fxp was working( by the way i have a softmodded xbox with evox v+3935) but just yesterday it stopped working i cant get it to work either. it says something like cant open data connection then it loads and none of the files fo the xbox show(nothing not even the c,d,e,x,y,z folders if anyone can help id really appreciate it p.s. im on the thread titled help flashfxp problems.

5. steimy

steimy Active member

ok, the only thing that i would suggest is to go into each
    part of the problem and check the settings to make sure they are all what they need to be. Internet providers have been known to change your default IP Adress, if they did then the settings in your Xbox and FlashFXP would now be wrong.
    Double check the IP on your PC LAN connection, then check the
    Xbox and FlashFXP to see if they are still correct.