Game(s) do not work properly

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Andreth, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Andreth

Andreth Member

All of the following games do not work right. I know that this has been posted before and I have tried everything from disabling TSR, clearing the cache on E:, reloading bios(s), reloading EVOX, etc.

Anyway, what happens is the game will go to the loading screen....pause....and go directly back to the EVOX dashboard. Any other suggestions/comments????

These games so far do not work at all:

GTA San Andreas
    Mafia
    Tiger Woods '06
    Max Payne 2
    and others...

2. toney420

toney420 Guest

Are you running it off harddrive or did you back up to a dvd? Because I backed up my Mafia, Tiger 06, and both work fine off harddrive or dvd. I used dvd2xbox to rip to harddrive, FTP'd to computer, created with craxtion4 and like I said no problems.

3. toney420

toney420 Guest

Are you running it off harddrive or did you back up to a dvd? Because I backed up my Mafia, Tiger 06, and both work fine off harddrive or dvd. I used dvd2xbox to rip to harddrive, FTP'd to computer, created an iso with craxtion4 and burned with clonedvd and like I said no problems.

4. wiseass

wiseass Member

Im having a a problem to with Fafal Frame2 and Mortal kombat:Shaolin Monks. it works great of the hdd but when i put it on dvd-r it wont work on my xbox but will work on my brothers.

5. hooshies

hooshies Member

Not sure if this might work or not, but on EvoX, I have had some problems with games, namely Tiger Woods 06 and San Andreas.

Start Evox, before running the game, go to the evox menus, and under Game Region, change it to NTSC-North America (it's probably on Auto right now). Then run the game, and it should work. If not, fiddle with the game region some more, and see if one of the works...

6. punqewe

punqewe Active member

just a thought,download the unleashed dashboard and ftp it to your apps folder.....make sure the xbe file is labeled default.xbe. Next launch the dash and try to boot the game from there....GTA SA should boot through that dash. Might work for the others too....but since it's such a small dash,it is worth a try.