Game showing in Black and White

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by djando99, Sep 19, 2005.

1. djando99

djando99 Guest

I burn GTA: san andreas and when i place it into the Xbox the game shows up Black and white might anyone know why and is there any way to fix this.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

is it Pal or NTSC that could be the problem. You have the opiset of the format you need.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2005
  3. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

there are a number of ways to fix this.either play it on a tv that supports pal AND ntsc or depending on the chip and dashboard you have hence the programs you have installed,there might be a pal converter program installed.see if there is and set it to the correct signal format or go into system settings and select the region as auto.also,if youre loading the game up from your dashboard,dont.put the game in and cold boot your xbox (turn it off and back on again so that the game loads straight up without first going to the dashboard).i know it sounds stupid but for some reason the pal converter sometimes doesnt work properly when a game is loaded fromthe dashboard.and make sure your xbox is plugged directly into your tv and not via some other device