gamecube roms

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by qwerttyp, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qwerttyp

qwerttyp Member

right firstly gamecube emulators become legal when the person with the emulator also has the original console.same with roms.they are legal if u have the game so no one has the right to close this thread thank you.

does anyone no where i can download gamecube roms (zelda wind waker in particular) [bold]i do not want any torrent or p2p sites/info[/bold]

thanks

Last edited: Apr 30, 2005
  2. solargame

solargame Regular member

thta would still be considered [bold]PIRATED[/bold] material. becuase downloading from a 3rd party group is pirate. its only okay if it is physically your rom from the disc to the pc.

3. qwerttyp

qwerttyp Member

since when was downloading from a third party considered pirate??? this thread isn't about whether it's pirate or not (i checked and what i sed earlier is right) and besides if you buy them on cd it's someone else who downloaded it from third party and just making money.

so again no pirate topics

can someone answer my question properly

4. schoe

schoe Member

stfu qwertty.

1. i could just say i owned all the gamecube games ever released, doesnt give me the right to just ask if someone knows a place where I can download all of em.

2. if you owned the original game, instead of tryin to download it from a 3rd party, how bout u rip it from your original instead so you dont waste other people's time.

3. if you didnt want a torrent or a p2p site for a gamecube rom, where the hell do you want it then? free direct downloading? hahahahaha..

4. you must be an ass after mentioning that no one has the rights to close this stupid thread.

5. solargame

solargame Regular member

that was exactly my point schoe

6. qwerttyp

qwerttyp Member

1) i presumed if u get gamecube roms u dont get 1 on a website

2)I want zelda windwaker

3)i dont know how to rip the disc

4)i would prefer a proper website (whats so funny bout that)

7. schoe

schoe Member

In response to your four statements.

1)

then where?

2)let me quote your post:
    So you want Zelda: Wind Waker, but you're also tellin me you have the original...

3) bummer, so learn.

4)

Last edited: May 2, 2005
  8. qwerttyp

qwerttyp Member

u dont know what your talking about schoe, your not making any sense

wats all that rubbish???

yes i have the original and yes i want the rom. the part about the website is for you lot to answer not me or there wouldn't be a point in putting up this thread wierdo

9. schoe

schoe Member

are you retarded? first part of my quote applies for #2 and questioning why the hell you'd be asking for a ROM if you already have the original, #3 is in response for your #3.

also, you have the original, take the time to learn how to extract it instead of bein a gay fag and bitchin bout wantin a ROM.

10. qwerttyp

qwerttyp Member

schoe, there is no need to be offensive i came here to ask if anyone would be kind enough to answer my question not to argue with you and secondly i bloody dont know how to extract it that is what the [bold]kind[/bold] people in forums are for. u should b band!!!

11. schoe

schoe Member

are you kidding me? offensive? the dumbass remark you made in your original post could drive anyone to wonder if such idiots actually exist on these boards:

and damn, if you dont know how to extract, LEARN..after all, THATS what these people are here for, not to supply you with warez and piracy links...goddamn, how old are you? 5?

and no, YOU should "b band".

12. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ qwerttyp

Our forums aren't the place to request pirated material. Please refrain from doing so again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.