Games to HD

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by DUBBCEE, Jul 28, 2005.

1. DUBBCEE

DUBBCEE Guest

I was given an XBOX that is loaded and dont know how to use it. It has iLaunch on it when you turn it on. It has a game on the harddrive but I do not know how to do this myself. Can someone please help so that I can store my other games on the hd. Thank you.

2. Flashed

Flashed Member

First you will have to tell us if there are any programs on your xbox
    eg dvd2xbox and things like that

3. jealousjo

jealousjo Guest

It's got iLaunch!!! He can reprogram satelites with that thing! I wouldn't try it though, Klingons tend to get upset when you do that.

Good call flashed. A little more info would be nice.

4. DUBBCEE

DUBBCEE Guest

Im not sure how to check out what is on it but I did see evox and avalaunch and several other things that I wasnt sure of. It plays burned games and dvds and it has 120 gigs if HD. I just dont know how to get the games to backup on the hd. I got one game but the rest ive tried say error. Please help!

5. DUBBCEE

DUBBCEE Guest

Im not sure how to check out what is on it but I did see evox and avalaunch and several other things that I wasnt sure of. It plays burned games and dvds and it has 120 gigs if HD. I just dont know how to get the games to backup on the hd. I got one game but the rest ive tried say error. Please help!

6. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

#1 Can you connect your xbox to the net? In Avalaunch it will show the IP address of your xbox in the lower left corner of the screen if your connected.If not it will say "No Link!". If you can connect, In Avalaunch go to Settings/Network/Download/Download dvd2xbox.

Once downloaded, go into Applications within Avalaunch and start up dvd2xbox and run the program.

7. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest