Getting Started Advice

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by LisaJo21, May 14, 2003.

1. LisaJo21

LisaJo21 Guest

Hi,

I am diversifying my web business into education and training - we hope to combine the two by offering webcasts, web based video training, teleconferences, etc.

Much of this involves recording conversations and training sessions which we can offer through our website or on disk.

We just don't know where to start with regards to the best software to use and to ask advice on some of the more technical aspects.

Any pointers really appreciated especially with regards to forums and sites we could check out.

Many thanks, Lisa

P.S. I'm not even sure what questions to ask!

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

hmmm dont know if i would know a lot about this, all i could really help with is re-encoding and stuff like that. But the idea sounds cool, good luck with it!

3. nik99

nik99 Regular member

pretend to be a client ..call one of the reps ..from an established company in that field..then ask all questions..including what s/w,technology they use and why u shd give them business..lol.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Sure couldnt ya just find that faster if you looked around the net a bit?? lol :p

5. nik99

nik99 Regular member

there's a lot of packaging and overhyping with what is on the company's site..ground realities only come out when the reps are spoken to...try it..