1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Xbox 360 from best buy avaible for preorder?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Xenokai, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

ok first all let me say i get all my consoles at best buy with a 2 year warrnty and its the only place im gonna get a 360 what i wanna know is are they gonna have preorders? for it? do they ever with consoles? ive never got a console on launch day see my mom is getting it really but we are gonna get it the day of release and the 399$ bundle but saved till xmass >.< anyone know anything about best buy and the 360? if my 360 messes up withing 2 years of getting it i can take it back for 399$ shopping car at best buy i can buy couple of games if the price is lower xD

2. tanner7

tanner7 Member

Hello, my buddy is a manager at a best buy where I live and he said best buy is not taking pre-orders on the xbox 360. They never really do pre-orders on anything. Remember when all of the main game shops over exceeded their orders for the psp? Well that same day I went to best buy and they had too many to put out. I wouldn't worry about not being able to get it that same day.

3. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

ok thanks best buy and a warrnty = the best i always take it back before the 2 years even if it still works itl still be wore and wont read dvds or games as fast as it suoppose to xD

4. target911

target911 Guest

here in canada, they were taking pre-orders only ten per store :(

but i think last week, they started taking more, call your local one and ask-

5. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

Yea, I got a warranty from there for my Logitec wireless controller, broke 3 times now, took it back and they give me a new one, no questions :)