Go to Ebay, and buy this...

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Divinus, Dec 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divinus

Divinus Guest

[REMOVED]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2004
  2. djcsurf

djcsurf Guest

This forum isn't for wasting people's time, trying to sell good's. [bold]Stick to ebay[/bold]

3. Divinus

Divinus Guest

Sorry about that, djcsurf. While I cannot replace the 4.5 seconds of your life it took to click on this link and read my post, I can offer my sincerest condolences.

I had no idea I was wasting anyone's time but my own by placing this post.

Make no mistake; I'm not trying to get advertising for my "good's" here. I'm just being friendly and trying to present a great deal that not many Star Wars fans could resist. This lightsaber is $150 retail, and this one is available for $30. For those of you who don't mind fixer-uppers, this would be a great deal.

I do apologize to those of you, like djcsurf, whose time I have wasted by reading this post. I'm sure those of you who read it in the future will be intelligent enough to not reply to the post (which sends it back to the top of the threads list) and waste more time.

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

We aren't ebay.

5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Get a dictionary and look up advertising. You've got to be kidding me if you don't think you were advertising. Like Nephilim said, this is not eBay.

There is a way for you to advertise on the forums :)

---> http://www.afterdawn.com/general/adprices.cfm <---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.