1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide for TA-082 PSP:devhook,iso games faqs,downgraders,3.03 OE stuffs[closed]

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kealvalro, Sep 26, 2006.

1. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

i know a lot of people cannot get the guide much and that the links are broken im sorry guys might as well close this post.coz it is total useless coz plenty of users out there are doing

so best to get back to my 3ds graphic and 3d programming.good luck guys

glad to have help those around.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2007
  2. Thandakid

Thandakid Member

super guide man cool worl i was thinking of making one but thanx to search bar

3. josh99

josh99 Regular member

excellent keep up.

4. Magicpsp

Magicpsp Member

good job but doesnt work, i followed the steps but cant find HEN in the psp photo. Is ms_Root the correct name?

5. Magicpsp

Magicpsp Member

nvm i got it to the dev .46 but when i choose game and start it the screen goes blk and shuts down everytime.

6. skit

skit Regular member

Nice man! So far everything has worked up to the home + L + R thing. Now I just gotta go buy me a game. haha I'll come back and tell you guys whether it works or not. :)

It worked! I just went and bought Ape Escape, and now I'm playing Valyrie Profile! Yahoo! :D Thanks a ton man.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2006
  7. alandusj

alandusj Member

Can I use this for v2.80 or is there anoter way I need to do it or can it be even done for v2.80.

8. skit

skit Regular member

This is only for 2.71 dude. Sorry. Hopefully they'll figure out a way on 2.8, someday.

9. ccwdude

ccwdude Member

does this work with factory 2.6 FW with TA-082 mobo, or just 2.5 updated to 2.6, then to 2.71?

10. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

ccwdude,hey it works coz it's TA-082,even if ur psp is originally 2.5 or 2.6 this works.but now the problem is about permently enabling hen instead of always reboot it,kind of troublesome i hope this will be fix by DARK_ALEX,superb and there is an update to it but i don't feel like using it yet.i would like to wait for dark_alex update instead of someone else who edit it,it's not that i hate it,but still wait for dark_alex one is better and reliable.

and magicpsp did u put did u choose fireware 2.71 even and clockspeed 222/111 coz most of time this hangs if u use 333.
    do this in devhook menu as said in guide:

umd select : for example:guiltygearjudgement then umd+image
    firmware : 2.71
    cpu clock : 222/111
    boot select : reboot XMB.

11. banmj

banmj Member

I am having the same problem as magicpsp. I selected all the correct options. Anyone have any ideas?

12. touran22

touran22 Regular member

ok, so what if the my psp is TA-082 but factory 2.71 will this work? and will this brick my psp in any way? and also can i play any iso? will it also work with cso'?

13. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

hey touran22 i don't think there is a problem with having 2.71 ta-082
    in using devhook enabler,coz many people tried it and worked. believe me u will be a lot happier when you can play iso and cso heheheh but sony won't be.

and yes iso and cso works but sometimes cso has problems so u have to convert the file back to iso and play it.
    and just to tell u that u have to boot "HEN" to emulate devhook and most of the time this freezes but it's normal,hope dark_alex will fix this soon.cheers people!!!

14. banmj

banmj Member

kealvalro,
    I am getting closer to making it work. When I select 2.71 for the firmware option in devhook, my screen goes black and power goes off. If i enter 1.50 for the fw, The game video pops up, but when i hit enter it says I need to upgrade. What am I doing wrong?

15. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

banmj try this

C)moving "Devhook v0.46 ultimate installer v1.1.1" to psp

download it here http://www.psp-hacks.com/download.php?id=673

1.make a folder in desktop name anyname mines is "julia"
    2.open "UI v1.1.1" aplication (known as Devhook v0.46 ultimate installer v1.1.1)
    3.click "next" three times
    4.choose (of course i agree with the terms!lets Get 'Er done!) and click next
    5.install in to the folder "julia" that you made in desktop then click next
    6.open the folder you made in desktop "julia" then open (dh/271),move all the
    file here to your "memorystick"(dh/271)

16. RovCal

RovCal Member

I am about to do this hack on a friends 2.6 factory TA-082. What I want to ask is that is there any risk, even a tiny one of bricking as a result of applying this hack???

17. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

hey rovcal,if u follow and do it correctly as the faqs say then there is no chance in hell that is going to stop u from playing iso games hahahaha.good luck man.

18. pspjunior

pspjunior Regular member

yep NO CHANCE ITS GONNA BRICK..NO CHANCE...even if u do somtin wrong...i got this working around the same day kealvaro did at a different thread

19. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

see rovcal,see pspjunior is rite try it really but if u don't want to nevermind.it's just that u can play retail games from now on.

20. skit

skit Regular member

I just noticed that my 1.5 emulation doesn't work now. Is anyone else having this problem?

And should I try putting the 1.5 ump from this thread in there? Cus the current dump I have is from somewhere else, I dunno is that could be the cause, I guess I'll try it though.

And once again, thanks a ton for this guide man!! :D