1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide for TA-082 PSP:devhook,iso games faqs,downgraders,3.03 OE stuffs[closed]

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kealvalro, Sep 26, 2006.

1. bishop222

bishop222 Member

Awesome news. Thanks a lot for the links! Will start reading. . . .

2. petaboy

petaboy Member

Hi with a TA 82 and 2.71 FW what can you emmulate now ive been using HEND and devhook 51 and emulating 3.02 but some of the newer games are looking for a later firmware or so it appears.

Petaboy

3. Pockchow

Pockchow Member

Hi, Heres what i have done and i hope some one out there can understand, i would love some help.]
    I have a TA-082 m/b and down graded thanx to Dark alex to 1.5 then upgraded to 3.02 oe-b it rocks yeah i dont need any devhook and stuff like that, but i can't play eboot files, it shows the title and game demo sound and pic on the MX under games but when i select it, nothing woks it keeps saying error????? Im glad i havnt bricked it but cant understand, can anyone help???

Cheers Dark Alex your a legend keep it up.

4. kostyam69

kostyam69 Member

well depending on teh types of games you are doing if ur tryign to play like NES or playstation games games then ull have to look into popstation, and if you're actually running PSP games then you have to make sure you got the isos not just abunch of compiled folders.

5. Pockchow

Pockchow Member

I download eboot files with the pbp extension from www.mininova.org i get all my stuff there it pretty good for games, so i think it is already to go, as i put them straight into the games150 folder or games folder and when i select the memory stick in the menu of the psp the games shows up and i select it, it then shows picture of the maker of the pbp file asnd then it just goes to a "this game could not be loaded or an error message" like im trying to play games without using devhook. I can play isos easy by just selecting them in the games menu but to play eboot files i get error messages. Can you help?

i appreciate the input from you so far.

pockchow

6. oluvinu

oluvinu Regular member

hello ,

i have a psp 1001 series and is a 2.71 fw with a ta-082 mobo.

i have done :
    - Copy the UPDATE and idstoragechange folders into /PSP/GAME/
    - Get the official sony 1.50 eboot and put it in the /PSP/GAME/UPDATE folder with the name of
    UPDATE.PBP

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND how to :- Run HEN-D if you are not already running it. it only says to run, but how do i install ?? is their a tutorial on how to do this step by step ??

any help is appreciated guys Thanks :)