1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide for TA-082 PSP:devhook,iso games faqs,downgraders,3.03 OE stuffs[closed]

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kealvalro, Sep 26, 2006.

1. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

i have told u already this hen thing always freezes so u have to reboot most of the time it depends on ur luck.

keep booting until u see a blue or green screen.if this does not work then try the other method of removing ur battery and memory stick for 15 to 30 secs then reboot.
    remember that when u see the blue or green screen pops out then u boot devhook 0.4x for 2.71 ok,don't forget

2. touran22

touran22 Regular member

is there any updates or anything to not make the HEN be a luck thing and that it should always work without fail? cuz this is like the 2.71 downgrader have to be lucky and wait for the red screen!

3. amitguru

amitguru Guest

This is amazing, I was away for 4 days, quite a lot has happened, kernel on TA-082 :)

4. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

nah sorry touran22 i thinks there isn't a boot that does not freeze i was also irratated with it too,but i think dark alex is fixing this problem.hope to see the results soon.

and amitguru dude where you been,you've been gone from this forum for 4-days,now that harsh and that coooll!!!.Kidding LOL
    yup this already is one big deal for TA-082 user but hell still some bugs that still freezes the psp when u boot HEN program

5. corchox

corchox Regular member

does this mean there is no need to get a 1.5 psp anymore? If you get rid of the freezing problem then this is perfect! No downgrading and you still can load ISOs??

6. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

does this mean there is no need to get a 1.5 psp anymore? If you get rid of the freezing problem then this is perfect! No downgrading and you still can load ISOs??

yup that's the good thing rite,i hope dark_alex fix the freezing problems.you don't need to downgrade anymore and u can play iso games

7. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

i made an easy installer for u guys out there who does not know how to do it,download this file first.this works for non-TA-082 and TA-082 users

the file name is psp helping.7z,just click on it.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/2pwdir.

u need winrar to open it,if u don't have it then download it here
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/qx3c1s

then extract all files inside to ur memory stick except the readme folder ok.then u boot HEN in ur psp.note that this still freezes no matter what,so we have to wait for the update.

8. corchox

corchox Regular member

and how about games that require fw 2.80+, I'm guessing this won´t work with those...

9. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

for the time being this does not work for 2.80 games unless there is an update to this.

10. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Soz for bringing an old thread back but I think this should be stickied because its useful to all TA-082 PSP owners

11. touran22

touran22 Regular member

i second that!

12. touran22

touran22 Regular member

and also your easy installer link wont let me downlaod it says that therewere no free slots can u up load to something like rapindshare or megaupload!?

ok it worked after like 15 goes damn! any way do i extract this straght to the memory stick? are all the files there like devhook and everything all i need to do after i extract to memory card is go to photo menue for hen and then?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2006
  13. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Kealvalro, is it ok if I post your guide on my site?

14. josh99

josh99 Regular member

kealvalro update hen b to c its way to better really, in the c version you dont have to pray to get the blue screen, you just go into photo hen c and it works make sure no umd is inserted

15. touran22

touran22 Regular member

so now hen is stable now?

16. josh99

josh99 Regular member

you can say stabler than before i mean this time you try 1 or 2 times and thats it

17. corchox

corchox Regular member

Soz for bringing an old thread back but I think this should be stickied because its useful to all TA-082 PSP owners

I think that's an understatement man, this is friggin' awesome man!!!!

ok now that I got that off my chest lol , so instead of using hen b, now it is C? and where does that go? maybe update the guide...? pretty please??

18. touran22

touran22 Regular member

yeah can u update the guid!

19. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Hmm, I wonder if kealvalro read this because I want to see if the HEN C works as well. But I think it should tho.

Edit: Is there anyway of playing an iso game without buying a game or movie?

20. touran22

touran22 Regular member

i dont think so with devhook and is the easy insatller have everything o 1 snwered it?!