1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide for TA-082 PSP:devhook,iso games faqs,downgraders,3.03 OE stuffs[closed]

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kealvalro, Sep 26, 2006.

1. josh99

josh99 Regular member

do the same steps but just replace hen b with c its safe and its been tested on TA-082

2. touran22

touran22 Regular member

were do u get hen c?

3. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

You can get HEN C from teh psp hacks site. So back to my question (im on my psp btw), do i need a umd to play an iso?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2006
  4. josh99

josh99 Regular member

5. josh99

josh99 Regular member

6. corchox

corchox Regular member

ok i got it to work!!! I'm in the game and I press start and then the screen goes black and nothing happens, the psp doesn´t power off or anything, the screen just stays black, no sound either. Maybe it is a problem with the cso? It does let me press home and return to the PSP menu...

UPDATE: YEAH!!!!! got it to work, just decompressed the cso to iso and worked like a charm... I love you all!!! ....mmm maybe that was a bit too much lol, I'm thrilled though, too cool to be true

7. ccwdude

ccwdude Member

i'm wanna do a clean install with this installer. What all can i delete from my memory stick safely?

8. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

sorry guys i was gone for two days hanging out in hong kong lang kwai fong,alot of foreigners although im a very mix blooded person shik.

yah back to us.thanks josh99 and tauran22 for helping u guys out,
    tehjoker,i think it's better if i update the guide first then u can post it,but it's up to u dude.

ok now i have use HEN C when it was out already,yes its better but this still freezes quite often,hope this will be permenantly fixed

i can tell u that if u have already added the HEN C updated
    and if u have boot to 2.71 rite at first we cannot go to 1.50 before but now we can go to 1.50FW from 2.71.i just tried this and works.just load into 2.71 devhook and when u are in just go to memory stick and choose devhook0.4x for 2.71 u will go to devhook menu then choose 1.50.

i already made a new guide for u guys but i was think it is not useful now coz u guys already got it to work rite.
    let me know if u guys really want a newer version.

9. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

guys i have updated my post go check it out

10. touran22

touran22 Regular member

thanks man for updating it img ona use this guid very soon for my friends TA-082 thanks alot again! il lpost if i need any help on it

11. touran22

touran22 Regular member

hey and also you know your easy installer do i extract everything into memory stick? and isthat everything so i wont need to do anything else everything will be done?

12. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

yup everything is inside fill free to use it and shout out if u need help but sometimes i busy so u have to try and sniff around and find some stuffs

13. touran22

touran22 Regular member

ok is hen c init aswell?

14. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

yes i have updated it too and also 2.60fw,1.50fw,2.71fw,irshell v2.2,file assistant 0.4,bookr is in there already

15. touran22

touran22 Regular member

lol nice one man but in the easy installer surely we have to put stuff in side PSP/GAME but you said just extract to memory card will all the right iles go in the right place?

16. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

close

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2007
  17. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

yup tauran22 i have place all the files in the rite place.now u just have to download it and extract it to your memorystick straight away.
    try it and if there its any problems tell me,coz i have try this before posting it.

18. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Thanks kealvalro for updating the guide! So this definitaley means that I need a UMD to play isos. Well, time for me to buy a umd >_> (thats why I wanted a downgradeable PSP).

19. touran22

touran22 Regular member

lol ok thanks alot man ill being do this real soon!

20. kealvalro

kealvalro Guest

wait tehjoker u don't really need to have a umd to boot an iso game.
    u can boot iso game with out umd.i will tell u how to do it tomorrow instead,now i have to take the day to work.but if anyone here knows how to do this,tell tehjoker how to do it.

but it is up to u tehjoker