1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide: How To Burn XBox360 Games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tripplite, May 4, 2008.

1. k_master

k_master Guest

Yes i've always set the booktype to DVD-ROM because i do the same to burn my Wii games.

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

yes im going to write up the xdvd part as well, its just for those rar games you dont have a chance without the ss merger:(

but yes i'll wire out the errors!
    only a few of my memorex burnt games will play......get verbatim or any other top-notch brand..... there were maybe half a dozen people in the last thread who reported errors, they switched brands and VIOLA success!

-tripplite

3. k_master

k_master Guest

4. tripplite

tripplite Guest

if your doing the same process then its burners or media:p

5. dumbdude1

dumbdude1 Member

If i get xtreme firmware on my drive would i be able to play on xbox live at all and would i be able to play real xbox 360 game if so could i play real xbox 360 games on xbox live only or would i be able to play both backups and real games on xbox live or not at all

sry if i am confusing main question is are u able to play xbox live on xtreme or would u not at all or only back ups what? thanks

6. tripplite

tripplite Guest

7. Amaros

Amaros Member

Hi, first of all I wanna thank tripplite for this great guide. This has really helped me.

I got a couple of question.

1. What is a stealth file?
    2. I got a LG GSA-4167B is it ok for burning games?
    3. I have some games that are .iso and a .dvd file? How do i know it if is patched or not. In the guide it says that I should use XDVDmulleter, but it looks awfully complicated.
    4. I am supposed to get my wage in a month and then I think I will buy the arcade. Can you flash the arcade?

Sorry for my noobiness....

8. tripplite

tripplite Guest

9. snowchick

snowchick Member

A quick question: can i make copies from my original 360 games cd and still play it on my 360 without modding it??

10. tripplite

tripplite Guest

why would we mod our 360's if that was possible???

so no its not.....possible.....at all....sorry.....

11. adie77

adie77 Member

Hi Im following everthing as stated but Im still gettin the same error my 360 is trying to read the disk then just stops and says the disk is dirty and unreadable? Gone through 10 disks trying to get it to work! when i unzip my downloaded game I get the iso and a dvd file am I suppose to burn both if so how do I do it? Someone please help!!

12. tripplite

tripplite Guest

what media are you using?? was the book type set to DVD-ROM?? your 360 is modded with the latest ixtreme correct? the game has the security sectors right (SS patched)? run it through xdvdmulleter to check or patch!!

-tripplite

13. adie77

adie77 Member

Hi yeah has the ss correct used x dvd mullet and im using clone cd to burn but i have no idea what you mean by, your 360 is modded with the latest ixtreme??

14. tripplite

tripplite Guest

your 360 needs to be modded in order for you to play these games,

ixtreme is the hacked firmware that your drive needs to be flashed with in order to play burned games

-tripplite

15. adie77

adie77 Member

Ok thanks all the games I own are copied games to does that mean its ok? sorry for the stupidness of the questions just really want to get the games burned and working and have no idea why I cant??

16. gehx

gehx Regular member

you need to flash your 360's dvd rom w/ ixtreme...util you do this your backups WILL NOT PLAY.

17. adie77

adie77 Member

yeah but all the games i have are copies and they all work fine???

18. tripplite

tripplite Guest

what is your 360 modded with?? a modchip or is it flashed with ixtreme??
    please answer this......

when you say your disc are copies what do mean?? did you pay some one to mod your 360? did you buy a modded one??

-tripplite

19. randykhb

randykhb Regular member

alright my drive is flashed. will i be able to play these backups online or no?

20. adie77

adie77 Member

This is where I dont know I bought the xbox already modded and have no idea if its flashed or chipped is there any way to find out? the person i bought it off also bought it modded so cant ask them. As for the games they are all been burned to dvd?