GZ-MG-130

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by JW450R1, Jul 23, 2007.

1. JW450R1

JW450R1 Guest

hello i'm new to editing.I just purchased with camcorder and i'm have problems with burning to a dvd.I set my movie all up,and when i go to burn it it takes about 3.5 hours????????????.I have other softwares to burn,shrink,but it interacts with the programms.Is there a better program to use.I'm currently using Power cinema/PowerProducer/PowerDirector Express.The programm is easy to use,but it takes way to long.My movie i burn is only 1 hour of length.Can any-one help me.If so u can e-mail me at teampowdercoating@embarqmail.com.
    thank you

2. JW450R1

JW450R1 Guest

anyone

3. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Encoding your movie can take a long time, depending on the processor that you have in your computer.

4. JW450R1

JW450R1 Guest

well my proceessor speed is 3 ghz.

5. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

I know nothing about that program, but when encoding a project, make sure that you have shut down all processes running in the background, and don't touch you computer while the encoding is going on. Meaning, don't surf the net, or anything else.

My backup computer is a 3Ghz machine, and to encode and burn a 1 hour video, it would take me a little less than 2 hours to complete the task. I use Roxio EMC 9.1.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2007
  6. JW450R1

JW450R1 Guest

ok,that for all the help/i'll try it out