Having Problems Burning Xbox 360 Games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by PaNdOrAsb, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaNdOrAsb

PaNdOrAsb Member

Ok so I just got my xbox flashed with the stealth firmware. So I have started downloading games off torrents. Well I have downloaded Madden 09 & Tiger Woods Golf 09, however each time I have burned them it doesn't read on my xbox. It comes up with error "unplayable disc" it plays all orignals fine and 2 back-up games that he gave me. When I first put the game in and it is reading them it sound almost like it is scrapping or something. So I am guessing I burned them wrong because the ones I burnt happen to be the only ones that do it. So here is what thing I have used and tried up to this point.

I have Memorex 8X DVD+R DL's

I download the games via uTorrent (probably doesn't matter)

I then used XDVDMULLETER to check stealth as well as XBC Back-Up Creator & last night I found yet another program Schtrom360XtractV3.2 to check the iso. Everything is fine. So the next step would be to burn.

So the next step is to burn them. So I downloaded CloneCD for the first shot and resulted in error "unplayable disc" then I tried using IMGBurn nothing.

I also tried rebuilding the iso with the tools in the stealth firmware package, and XDVDMulleter. Still Nothing I have wasted 4 DVD's with no success each time the same result. Anyone have any ideas. I AM STUCK THANKS FOR LOOKING AND ANY RESPONSES

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Please use the correct forum, this one isn't for 360 questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.