1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having problems with both programs (dvdshrink, and dvd decrypter)

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by manifesto, Nov 9, 2003.

1. manifesto

manifesto Guest

i really dont know why i can back up my movies. to start off before anybody says read the guide, save it. i have. this is whats going on, im trying to back up "28 days later". at first i followed the guide for dvd shrink because according to dvddecrypter my file was Size: 8,532,164,608 bytes, the guide for dvddecrypter said that if it was over 4xxx.xxx.xx i needed dvd shrink right. ok so i downloaded dvdshrink. it turns out that the bar on top was all green. hmmmm? im thinking wtf? so i go back to dvd decrypter and when i tried to pick the source of file to be written this is the only file i get T28DAYS_LATER169.MDS i choose it but the C: drive to dvd is still greyed out. and it wont let me burn. what am i doing wrong?

2. manifesto

manifesto Guest

ok just to update you on my situation. i figured out why the icon was greyed out.it didnt have a blank dvd+r disck. duhhh!. ok i put the blank one in, and it told me that there wasnt enough room. i still insited and proceeded to write, halfway thru, i had an error!!! dammmmmmmmnnn. what am i doing wrong. is it the movie? 28 days after???

3. koola

koola Guest

Mabye CloneDVD would be better for you as it is alot simplar with a easy 1,2,3,done kinda way.

If you do use CloneDVD, you will need AnyDVD to decrypt the DVD.

4. manifesto

manifesto Guest

you are right koola, i downloaded any dvd and clone dvd and they pair up to be pretty good and simple just the way i like it.
    it worked!

5. koola

koola Guest

Happy to help mate :D