HD-A2 DVD Player Net Access

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by Migraine_, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Migraine_

Migraine_ Member

I just Got the HD-A2 last week but I cant get it to access the net...I have it hooked up to my Linksys Router but it will not make a conection.

I called TOSHIBA but they seem to have no Idea how there own hardware works? Talk about a Brain Dead Company.

I picked the HD-DVD format as its an open format unlike Blue Ray ...also Paramount has switched from Blue Ray to HD-DVD so that means all Star Trek movies will be on HD-DVD ...and I am a Treker.

Plus it did not hurt that it was just 98$ at wal-mart for one Day!
    Oh and I hate SONY!

But Looks like (TOS)HIBA is not much better than SONY when it comes down to Gray matter...

Any way I got every thing working but the Net Access for it the HD Version of Transformers looks Grate!

But I can't try out the on line features till I get it to connect so if any one knows how please post a message here...

Thanks in advance!

EVERY ONE BUY HD-DVD forget about BLUE-RAY!

2. Migraine_

Migraine_ Member

To anyone that can't get there TOSHIBA HD-A2 to work with there router ...I downloaded the 2.5 Update burned it to CD at 4x speed updated the firmware and now my HD-A2 can get on line.

So my Big Question is why did TOSHIBA not tell me this when I called them a few days ago?

I can only Guess they are smoking CRACK!?!