HELLLLP! Xbox to PC

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jamieshan, Aug 8, 2005.

1. jamieshan

jamieshan Member

I hate posting this link because I know this question has been asked hundreds if not thousands of times, but I am at my wits end, so here goes. Here's my set up:

Modded Xbox (No custom dash installed)
    PC
    Linkysys Wireless Router
    SBC DSL Connection
    Network Cable (Not a crossover cable)

I have followed every singl tutorial on the net and have not been able to make this work. Can anyone help!!!! I know we have some experts on this forum and I'm hoping you can help me finally get this set up.

When I boot up the Xbox with the EVO boot disc I can tell there is a connection, because if I unplug the cable, the screen says "No Connection" or "Connection Lost", but I can not get an FTP program to connect. I'm using Flash XP and when I attempt to connect it says "connected" but it doesn't show my Xbox files. Then a few seconds later it will time out and say "Connection Lost". What am I doing wrong?! Please help me!

jamieshan

2. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

what mod chip are you using and why aren't you using a dash? Thats probably the problem.

3. jamieshan

jamieshan Member

Thanks for the reply, but I finally figured out my problem. I didn't set the Evox ini file to DHCP. After I did that, it was all down hill!

jamieshan