hello good people of AfterDawn, help me win a free IPOD ( no credit card needed)

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by john10304, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john10304

john10304 Member

Hi AfterDawn, my real name is John. I come here to you for help. There is this company giving away free things for how many people you can get to sign up. It is legit, and I will explain why. You do not need a credit card for one thing, or nor does it spam your email.

It is simple, just click the link that I will paste here at the end of this thread. sing up with an email, you adress so you can get a free prize too. Once you click the link and fill out your info, then you can click NO to all the offers they give you, when that is finsihed click the flashing box at the top to skip more of these un wanted offers ( thats why you do not need a credit card) and Boom, I get a referal, and you get a chance to win free stuff. You then will also get a link to post on the forum and have people sign up so you can win a free prize too and we can screw the system.

Please help me out, think about it, you help me win a free ipod and and sign yourself up to win free prizes too, and we help eachother out. What do you have to lose?

Thanks, John.

Here is the link.

http://youshouldknowbetterthantodothis@yahoo.com

Last edited: Sep 14, 2004
  2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.