help ftpflash?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by mat12375, Aug 13, 2005.

1. mat12375

mat12375 Guest

i know how to ftp from my pc to xbox but the trouble which i am getting is when i ftp a xbox i don't know how to access it to play on.
    this is what i do i extract the iso with qwix then using ftpflash i transfer it to the E folder on the xbox.i have read the forum and some say transfer it to F:/games but mine does not have this folder but when i made it and transfered the game to it i could not see the game any where to play it.my dashboard is evolutionx remotex v1.8.458 is this where my problem is and how do i install a new one?
    thanx

2. Flashed

Flashed Member

Your problem is that you didn't understand it properly if you want to play a game of your xbox hard drive it can't be a iso it has to be the normal game files iso's are only if you want to burn a DVD. any way why would you want to ftp a game from xbox to pc and then put it back on your xbox you can do it directly using dvd2xbox.

3. mat12375

mat12375 Guest

thank you for the reply but when i ftp dvd2xbox to the E:/ folder it does not show up on my xbox dashboard so how do i use it if i cannot find it because it transfer properly

4. Flashed

Flashed Member

make a folder in e called games transfer your games there also you don't need to find it in E: if your dashboard is configured proprtly then it should just show up in your dashboards GAMES section or something like that