Help loading NBA live 06'

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by lancer05, Apr 21, 2006.

1. lancer05

lancer05 Member

Wattsup everybody I had a question regarding loading nba live o6'
    I have a modded box with evo x and avalaunch and all that good stuff although i know little to what it is that they actually do. Anyways I have NBA live 06' and when I try to save it directly to my xbox hard drive-then try to play it it always gives me that disc read error, disk might be dirty signal. I have tried this with my copy of love 06' as well as two other copies that my friends have and still the same problem. I have no problems saving the game, it's just loading it.Is it just the game that can't be loaded because i have never had problems saving any other games.Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

NBA Live06 cant be played off Xbox HDD. Unless you have it softmodded with the NKpatcher on it. This way you can play it off HDD as an ISO.

As far as I know there hasent been a fix for hard modded Xboxs to play this game off HDD. only off disc.

3. lancer05

lancer05 Member

Thanks for the reply man.... I knew that it had to do something with the game. Oh well guess i have to jus play it like a regular game and not store it on my box...oh man wat a problem LOL.