Help me I need to fix my unleash X

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by atreyumnd, Feb 5, 2006.

1. atreyumnd

atreyumnd Member

Ok I installed unleash X when I did a soft mod and eveything works fine except for when I go into the settings and try to change my skin and other small stuff like that. I was wondering if you could go ahead and just use auto-installer and reinstall unleash X back on my Hard Drive. If you know what I can do or if that will work please tell me. Thanks

2. atreyumnd

atreyumnd Member

BUMP if you know what I can do please help me

3. theridges

theridges Guest

what is the problem exactly the skins are simple just make a skins folder in the E folder and put your skins in there go to settings and pick that folder for your skins.then change your skin and also i would go to auto update becuase there are updates for the dashboard all the time.

4. atreyumnd

atreyumnd Member

mine dashboard is up to date but like skins and simple stuff like that just wont save.I have the E drive folder and that is were my skins are. I just wanna know if I could download a new auto installer are reinstall unleash X. Tell me if you think this will work. Thx

5. theridges

theridges Guest

i just think your doing it wrong,to save a skin pick it press A Twice then reboot.....

6. atreyumnd

atreyumnd Member

yeah thats what I tried. My friends have tried and they can get theres to save but not mine so i was wondering if i could just re install unleash x

7. theridges

theridges Guest

yea but the only way to do that is uninstall the softmod and reinstall it...or u can put another unleash x XBE in there and see if it makes a differences...

8. atreyumnd

atreyumnd Member

Ok I will try that today thx
    If anyone knows where I could get the slayer 2.6 downlaod or if you know one that is better could you tell me

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  9. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

10. GabrielD

GabrielD Member

I need help!, somebody could tell fromw where can I download the Unleash X (workin of course)?. I`ve intalled the modchip to my Xbox but it doesn`t wok, and I don`t know why.... may somebody gimme a little info about that?

11. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

Which modchip? Did you follow the instructions? Did you flash a right bios for your xbox version? Do you have an autoinstller disk?