Help Me!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by mikexb03x, Nov 10, 2006.

1. mikexb03x

mikexb03x Guest

I have chipped my Xbox (Xecuter2) and I have downloaded FlashFXP what on earth do I do Now?

2. theridges

theridges Guest

well what are you Trying to do?
    have to flashed the bios?

3. mikexb03x

mikexb03x Guest

I am trying to burn and play games.

4. theridges

theridges Guest

have you flashed the bios yet?

5. mikexb03x

mikexb03x Guest

I dont know what that means.

6. theridges

theridges Guest

to play burned games and homebrew you have to flash the bios on the chip with a hacked bios...

7. mikexb03x

mikexb03x Guest

What is a flashed bios and a hacked bios?

8. theridges

theridges Guest

A Bios
    the Basic Input/Output System and is installed on the Modchip. It controls the most basic operations and is responsible for starting your computer up and initializing the hardware. It is data that is usually held in a ROM chip, which can be updated by "flashing". BIOS upgrades may correct errors, support new CPUs, support new hardware, etc.

The Factory Bios on the Xbox is told to only Run Normal Games Etc....

But when you install a modchip you have to flash a bios to the chip we call this Hacked Bios because it allows the system to run homebrew and play back-ups...check www.team-xecuter.com on how to flash your bios...

9. mikexb03x

mikexb03x Guest

On www.team-xecuter.com it talks about flashing the Bios with Xecuter 2.6 and 3... I have Xecuter2 will it still work?
    and before I read on will I need and connections(FTP) or any programs installed before I flash it?

10. mikexb03x

mikexb03x Guest

On www.team-xecuter.com it talks about flashing the Bios with Xecuter 2.6 and 3... I have Xecuter2 will it still work?
    and before I read on will I need and connections(FTP) or any programs installed before I flash it?

11. mikexb03x

mikexb03x Guest

and before I read on will I need and connections(FTP, or a crossover cable?)

Also Will it work if I download an illegal Bios?

Keep in mind I have nothing but Xecuter chipped in my xbox. Thats it

I need to know everything I need.

12. theridges

theridges Guest

yes the X2 5035 bios should work for your chip...you can flash the bios http or by disc....

13. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

from what i have heard about chips is easier to flash with a disc but im not sure seeing as i am softmodded :)

14. mikexb03x

mikexb03x Guest

I have read many tuts on how to flash my bios via disc and via hdd. I am still completely confused on what the difference is and what to do and most importantly how to do it. Can someone please make it easier and more clear.

Highly appreciated

15. theridges

theridges Guest

yea send me a private message i will walk you through...

16. mikexb03x

mikexb03x Guest

theridges ill definently pm you but first I need to know what I need to flash my Bios and also I have no idea on how to pm you :(

17. theridges

theridges Guest

click the little head at the top of my post and i will tell you everything :)