Help Needed! , I may have deleted Evo-X accidentally

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by samurai7, Nov 24, 2005.

1. samurai7

samurai7 Guest

I think i might have deleted my Evo X. What happened was I was transferring some Evo X Skins from my PC to my Xbox via a crossover cable and FlashXP FTP.

It was supposed to all go inside the "Skins" folder but somehow they were saved in the main folder that has "Games", "Music" , etc etc. So i cut and pasted all the Evo skin files into the folder labelled "Skins". It left behind 3 evox skin files.

Now here is what could have gone wrong... I highlighted the 3 evox skin files, double checked that they were saved in the "Skins" folder which they were, so i deleted them. When i reset the Xbox, the small logo that notifies me the chip has been turned on comes up. But it doesn't change to the red Xbox logo nor go to the Evox menu. Instead it goes to the default original Microsoft menu settings.

I tried to log back into my FTP FlashXp but it doesn't connect anymore. I check my Xbox memory and I'm sure the games and the game saves are still in the HD. A workmate told me that it could just need the Evox boot disk. Is there a site to download the program/iso. I never had a copy of the boot disk when my Xbox was modded and 250 gigs was installed

Would that be the case? I have a feeling that when i deleted the three excess Skin files on the main menu folder, i could have deleted a file or a folder that boots up the Evox program.

Please help me. Im dying to get back to gaming this weekend and to check out the skins that i downloaded.

2. steimy

steimy Active member