1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help saved game give error code 80110306 and also 80110307

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by noka666, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noka666

noka666 Guest

Can anyone help have played monster hunter portable 2 on psp for a while no had the japanesse version of the game and now that I have the english version my save game will not load it gives the following error codes 80110306 or 80110307. have tried formating memory stick and tried to save game on my english version then dellet the files in the save file and place the japanesse files in it but gives error data corrupt the save works fine on japanesse version and the english save game when make new one works fin on english version so know it aint my memory unit.

ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED THANX.

2. tripleoh

tripleoh Member

shot in the dark but do you think there is a chance that the files are encoded to run with a certian version of the game, hench that u can not import a saved game from a jap game to a us game....for the error codes u gave i had the second one just a few mins ago and that was because i needed to clear up more room on my mem stick,why not try to see if u can put the usa save game in to the folder for the jap game and see if u can run it... there is always that chance it would work cause they make the game and it came from japan but not vs vers... sorry dont have anything helpful

3. noka666

noka666 Guest

Tried that and same thing, the two games must be encoded differently or some thing think will just have to start over pitty to have 150+ hours done on the game "S***" ah well lol.

4. noka666

noka666 Guest

I am wondering if anyone knows if you can open up an iso and switch the language files from a jap game to eng game?

5. fix the probs

fix the probs Newbie

I figured out how to fix the error 80110307. this is for the emulator not the actual psp.

Step 1: Open the folder where you keep your psp emulator and find the "memstick" folder. When you do, open "PSP then 'SAVEDATA" and you should have at least one folder here. This is where your saved games are. Minimize this for now but do not close it.

Step 2: Open your actual psp emulator not the folder

Step 3: In your emulator select file then load. At this point you need to find the "memstick" folder again. Refer to step one if necessary.

Step 4: In the memstick folder open "PSP" open "SAVEDATA" then copy and paste all of it to the folder i had you minimize from step one. If you have multiple game saves it will ask you to overwrite so say yes.

Step 5: Load up your game. This works for Monster Hunter Freedom 2

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

you do know that the last post before yours was just over 7yrs ago, don't you?

tongs007 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.