1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help to run ISO files

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by fifaagent, Apr 25, 2006.

1. fifaagent

fifaagent Member

Hi, i have downloaded some psp games and would like to know how to transfer them on to the memory stick to play them. I have version 2.6. i downloaded umdgen v2.01, which from the website says it can work with version 2.0 or higher. i have fastloader 7 and umdemulator v0.8c also but i am not sure which one to use. umdgen v2.01 does not describe how to use it in the readme file.

2. BaBaya

BaBaya Regular member

ISOs only work on 1.5
    Its illegal to use ISOs unless you have the UMD game
    You may aswell delete the loaders, they wont work on your 2.6

3. eternalis

eternalis Regular member

4. fifaagent

fifaagent Member

thanks for that NEW. what is a homebrew, GTA:LCS and LUA application? Is Snes roms the same as ISOs? According to the guide if i own a legal original game, i should put the game file in PSP/GAME/Uo_Snes9x_oo2y32 folder after the other installation of eloader, but it doesn't say what to do after that.

5. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

No ISO's are the format that games / movies are burned with. The Snes Roms are dumps of the SNES games that can be run using an emulator as described in the thread mentioned above.

Once you have the ROM's in the required folder just run the emulator and bobs your uncle.

6. eternalis

eternalis Regular member

Homebrew games are 'homemade' games, that are not licensed by Sony (unofficial games).

GTA:LCS is Grand Theft Auto : Liberty City Stories, you need the UMD of this game to play homebrew on your PSP. LUA player is a program which allows you to run LUA Scripts (programs written in a programming language called LUA)

After you have installed the eLoader and put your homebrew in the right folders. Just insert your UMD of GTA into your PSP and load the save game (that came with the eloader).

7. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

dude, seriously. You tryin to get your post count up or what? Do you just reply to every post even you don't have anything to say? Look down the right side of the screen on the main page and all you see is eternalis. Interesting thats all.

8. eternalis

eternalis Regular member

What, I was just answering questions, in all of my posts I do have something to say.