1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Help] Wii Backup Launcher Reboot Problem [SOLVED]

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by donosean, Jul 29, 2009.

1. donosean

donosean Member

I can run backups flawlessly with NeoGamma Loader and Wiigator's Launcher, but if I try to use the rebooter, I get the same problem with BOTH of them! The game intro comes up in the Disc Channel, but when I click start, a black screen comes up saying "A system error has occured. Please eject the disc and reset the console."

Can anyone help me? My Wii is running on 4.0e with cIOS rev14.

2. wiisel247

wiisel247 Regular member

I've had problems with the rebooter as well. On 4.0u just a softmod. I'd try ejecting the game and putting it back in. This worked with Wii Sports Resort. Also, are you using dvd-r or dvd+r and what brand of disc.

3. jahbreeze

jahbreeze Member

I have a similar problem with Wii sports resort and softmod using backup launcher channel.

I burned using DVD-R TDK (grey color) and Maxell (silver). Neither disk worked when i ejected and rebooted.

4. donosean

donosean Member

Em... I'm using Verbatim DVD-R's and some Imation DVD-R's. If you want to know the backup launcher I'm using at the moment, I'm using NeoGamma AutoLauncher Channel R6. Thanks for the quick replies! :D

5. donosean

donosean Member

OK... I solved it. Turns out the rebooter doesnt work on system menu 4.X. I downgraded my Wii to 3.2e and installed NeoGamma R7 RC4. It works just like I want it too. :D

Anyway, thanks everyone for the help. Could a mod/admin please close this thread?