Help with burning an XBOX game.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by aymenz, Jul 24, 2005.

1. aymenz

aymenz Member

Hi guys, i'm new to this....
    i downloaded a game from the internet and it's an ISO format about 1.4GB, now what i want to ask is can i burn this on a dvd to be able to load it into my xbox and and then rip it on the hard drive ?

if yes how can i do that ?
    and what do i need ?

thanks

2. Flashed

Flashed Member

Hi, (first of all your xbox must be modded and have a dashboard on it) yes you can provided that the iso you downloaded is not corroupt or anything like that or you could just extract the iso with a tool like craxtion 4 and then ftp it straight so that you don't have to burn.

3. aymenz

aymenz Member

Well thanx for the reply, my XBOX is softmoded, and it has a dashboard.... now how can i network it with my pc ?

i have a router modem and i can share up to for direct connections on it....

how can i do that....

also if i don't want to ftp it, can i just burn it on a dvd using a dvd burner, will the xbox read that dvd if i wanna play it or burn it again to my xbox hard drive ?

thanks

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

To send things to and from your Xbox, follow this FTP guide, http://webpages.charter.net/modchipzone/ftpingproblem.htm

If you want to burn the Xbox ISO you downloaded, then just use Alcohol 120 or DVD Decrypter. Make sure to burn the ISO on a qaulity DVD-R and burn at the lowest possible speed.