Hollywood Video Disc Resurfacing ...

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by williej, May 18, 2005.

1. williej

williej Regular member

What up, eurybody? I have a question ... I rented this game from Hollywood Video and it was hella scratched up. I took it back because this worker told me she could resurface it in a few minutes. I took it back and within like 5 minutes, she had it looking brand new. She has this very small device, like one of those cheap personal fans, but she claimed she used it to resurface the DVD. I tried Hollywood Video, but no luck. I know it's not Disk Dr. or Skip Dr., because that junk doesn't work. I would love to get one of those ... I would actually offer resurfacing services locally. Any help is appreciated ...

2. haimback

haimback Regular member

Wouldnt mind having something like that myself,had a look about on google but didnt see much. You sure the girl in Hollywood video wasnt just lightening up another dull day and was pulling your leg?Perhaps she just gave you another disk?

EDIT> hehe followed that advert link for cd fixer looked really good and was only $2,495.00 USD : )

Last edited: May 19, 2005
  3. philipman

philipman Regular member

I have a disc fixer that was like 30 bucks. It's called drx or something like that.