hoow do i make gifs?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by hippykill, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hippykill

hippykill Guest

i want a free gif making software so i can draw and make dbz gifs? how would i do this?

2. vballstud

vballstud Guest

3. hippykill

hippykill Guest

well whats the best one i already searched google edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
  4. vballstud

vballstud Guest

bumhole?

Have you even bothered trying anything suggested at any of those links at Google? There is no "best software" for a n00b. What it boils down to is finding yourself one that feels comfortable to you. I can suggest tons of software that has lots of features, but those features are useless unless you actually take the time to try them out and learn how to use them.

It's like asking what program to use to backup dvds. There's basically DVDFab and AnyDVD. It boils down to the one you have faith in and you feel more comfortable using. The end result is usually the same.

5. varnull

varnull Guest

"the best" .. surely it's a subjective point.. there is some lovely animation software that will do exactly what cap'n n00b wants.. and it's $17,000 every 24 months.

6. varnull

varnull Guest

well now.. what happened there then?

somebody name calling gets off scot free.. somebody well known for incoherent posts and pointless lazy topics.. whereas the respondent who perfectly reasonably answers the question after being called names gets a ban..

only on afterdawn eh?

7. hippykill

hippykill Guest

pfft if ppl cant handle the a-word then boo hoo
    i get banned woopty farking doo... im not gonna cut my wrists over it. im asking what it some good free software for making gifs and instead of saying try this or this i get a clown telling me to google and and calls me a n00b(wtf is a n00b)? u mean noob?
    spell it in english , so b4 u give me a lecture read my question first, and go ahead and ban me i will just get a new account

8. varnull

varnull Guest

asinus

possibly the root of asinine .. another word worth a google.

cave canem XD

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
  9. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

hippykill, got a week ban for that & create a new nic before the week is up will get both prema banned so your choice. post edited.

jan, already went thru the offensive posts & did not see 1 about vballstud so don't know if a mod, staff or admin temp banned him as was not me.

10. varnull

varnull Guest

Yeah.. I was just interested by the way that one turned out.. because apart from our friend the pointless semi-literate poster shooting his mouth ol' studdy was being overly nice.

somebody is being a bit touchy about certain words while not applying things evenly.. if I come across anything relating to a whyfore on this I will comment again .. cheers PP

11. ddp

no problem.

12. ddp

thor666 (account created on 16 Mar, 2009) has used same IP address as hippykllr (banned on 17 Feb, 2009)
    thor666 (account created on 16 Mar, 2009) has used same IP address as hippykill (banned on 15 Mar, 2009)
    closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.