1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do handle multiple PS2 cgi images when burning onto DVD-R

Discussion in 'PS2' started by tmoreno, Aug 29, 2002.

1. tmoreno

tmoreno Member

I am using PrimoDVD to make PS2 backups. I am also using Windows XP. When I make an Image of certain games, some of the cgi images get split into 2 files. Does anyone know why this happens and if so how do I handle burning these 2 files on one DVD-R?

Thanks, Troy

2. TripleX

TripleX Regular member

Hi there! Ok, this is perfectly normal. Make the image, and then exit the image creation screen and select open. If I'm not wrong you have to select the smallest of the files that were created and the the image should be loaded. Try it around if this doesn't work, as in, select one of the other files if the smallest one doesn't work.

Hope this helps,
    -TripleX

3. Lucifer82

Lucifer82 Member

Mind if I get a help too ? I just got a Pioneer A04 and I have Nero and PrimoDVD but when I tried burning PS2 in PrimoDVD it told me that it has authorised so can't copy :( if you don't mind can u tell me the step?

4. Needakip

Needakip Regular member

Lucifer82 - use instant copy with the software you got with the a04---- or get hold of nero 5599

5. Lucifer82

Lucifer82 Member

so Do I have to use MyDVD? cos that's what it came with I haven't used it. I have Nero 5590 would that do? or Do i need 5599? if you don't mind could u please tell me the steps in detail ? thanks :)