How do i burn a Original Xbox game to A dvd-r (NEED HELP)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by CDRWWW, Aug 25, 2005.

1. CDRWWW

CDRWWW Member

okay from what i've read so far. i'm being told that an original xbox game cann't be copied from my dvd drive. thus giving me an option to "ripp" the backup game onto my computer HDD. then after ripping it onto my computer i have to make an iso or something. i have no clue what im doing. i have a successful connection to my xbox using the ftp program listed below.
    I think i have a soft mod with the evolution X as my dashboard. I do NOT have a harddrive. Is it possible to still Burn a xbox game after ripping it or is the only way of playing a "backup" game is by downloading it? i am also firmilar with mirc and have connected to xbin's. but i think they have no use for me since i do not have a big enough hardrive. please help. I REALLY want to preserve my original games :)

nero
    alchol 120
    quix
    dvddecrypter
    dvd2xbox
    flashftp

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

If you have FTP your Xbox to your computer then you can rip the game by ripping it from your Xbox DVDrom onto your computer. then burn it to a blank DVD disc and play it.

Your DVDrom Burrner in your PC cant read the disc to make a copy. The only way is to FTP to your Xbox and use that DVD drive in the Xbox to read the Xbox game and place it on your computer. then burn it to a disc.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2005
  3. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member