how do u play downloaded isos for xbox?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by bojadada, Jul 1, 2008.

1. bojadada

bojadada Member

i got gta sa for ps2 but not xbox. i wanna get it for xbox so i can install mods for it but idk how to burn it to a disk or play the iso. my xbox is softmodded so i think it will work but idk. do i need a modchip or will it work when its softmodded. please help cuz i really wanna install some mods for this game. thx to anyone that does

2. bandit008

bandit008 Regular member

First of all you need to get the game for xbox. To burn an .iso to a dvd use MagicISO or DVDDecryptor and burn with the slowest speed in Verify and BurnProof mode. If your xbox is softmodded, you dont need chip to play burned xbox games. As far as installing custom mods for games, i cant help you out. If you need any help on how to bacjup games or any other xbox related questions go here: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/536595

3. bojadada

bojadada Member

k thx so i dont need any sort of software on my xbox to run it right? itll work wen its just softmodded? do i like need to launch the game thru xbmc or unleash x or something or do i just play it as a normal game. sorry for all the questions but i just wanna be sure

4. bandit008

bandit008 Regular member

nope you dont need any special software just make sure you are in your custim dash (like unleash x or evolution x)

5. corn

corn Guest

Your Xbox has to be modded, whether you choose to softmod it, or hardmod, it needs to be modded.

6. bojadada

bojadada Member

k cool thx