how do u put multiple back-ups on the same dvdr???

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Vampiro22, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Vampiro22

Vampiro22 Member

I have been wondering if it is possible to put more than 1 back up on a disk. I have lots of small sized games backed up on my pc and i was wondering if i could just put it on the one disk save disks and it also means that if i have 3 or 4 on a disk i can play all off them without keep swapping disks about. does anyone no how to do this if so please help.

thanx in advance.

Vampiro :)

2. omar3333

omar3333 Regular member

you can. well first off, what kind of game do you have, and what kind of discs are you using? if you want to put multiple xbox games on a disc use Craxation, there is an option there. if you are using roms or something, then just take all of them and make an XISO of them, then burn it with dvd decrypter.

sorry but i had to ask because there arent very many games small enough to fit more then 1 onto one disc, but if youre using a DVD-9 then Craxation is the way to go.

3. Vampiro22

Vampiro22 Member

thanx for the quick response omar.

i got the star wars lego which is only just over 800mb and i recently purchased resivouir dogs wich is under 2gb.sorry about spelling!!lol i've got a few others that again just over 800mb. the disks i'm using aren't that good i've been told, which r datawrites dvd-r. can u tell me where can i download craxation and how n wot does it do?
    thanx again and i'll be looking forward to ur response.

Vampiro :)

4. wasted05

wasted05 Guest

yea u can fit as many games on a disk but it cant pass the disk limit...

5. omar3333

omar3333 Regular member

craxation is a program kind of like Qwix. but it allows you to burn the xiso you create. i'm pretty sure it's a freeware, google it.

6. FX5200

FX5200 Member

Yea, its freeware