How do you burn an Xbox Game?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by DirtyWang, Dec 10, 2005.

1. DirtyWang

DirtyWang Member

Okay, I have a modded Xbox. Just need a few questions clarified before I start burning games for my Xbox.

1. I want to know whether Xbox reads DVD-R, or DVD+R since I bought a pack of 50 DVD+R.
    2. Does the file format have to be .XISO or .ISO to be burned as an image on a 4.7gb DVD+R disc?
    3. If so, which programs make .XISO images?
    4. If the .ISO/.XISO has to be burned as an image (which I think it does) are there any other options I have to check in Nero or Alcohol 120% before burning the game to a DVD+R?

[bold]I am not looking for how to backup a game, or how to FTP a game onto my Xbox's hard drive.[/bold]

I have realized there might be an answer for this on this forum somewhere, but there is no reason for me to search through countless pots and topics to probably not find an answer to my questions.

Reply ASAP.
    Thanks
    -Konstantin

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

@DirtyWang

1st
    The topic of the thread says (How do you burn an Xbox Game?)
    then in your post you say (I am not looking for how to backup a game, or how to FTP a game onto my Xbox's hard drive.)

What do you think [bold]How do you burn an Xbox Game?[/bold]means? It means your wanting to know how to backup your game.

2nd
    With a statment like that I certanly wont help you out.

[bold]I hope no one else helps you out either and makes you search.[/bold]

I was once a newbie like you and went threw countless post and topics ro get my answer and knowledge. So why should you be any diffrent then any other person on this site.

SEARCH The answers to all your questions are on this forum.

If somone does help you out with a statment like you made above well I will keep my words to myself :)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  3. DirtyWang

DirtyWang Member

[bold]edited by ddp[/bold] there are 20,000 topics that have nothing to do with what I want to know. I am not going to search through all of them.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

DirtyWang, read the forum rules above!
    1. Before starting a new thread, use SEARCH first (located on top of the page..) to see if your question has been answered before!
    6. No foul language, insults, personal attacks or otherwise rude messages.
    do that stunt again & you'll hear the approaching thunder!!