1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn full movie (menus and subtitle) using Corel DVD MovieFactory 7?

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by mac_t13, Apr 24, 2010.

1. mac_t13

mac_t13 Regular member

My laptop came with corel dvd moviefactory 7. I tried to rip the dvd with DVDFab and used dvd moviefactory 7 to burn it. But the copy came out to be without menus and subtitle, anything to do with the setting?

Thanks

2. mistycat

mistycat Active member

I only use 6 but I've never found Ulead (Corel) MovieFactory any good with either commercial menus or subtitles unless they were hardcoded into the video. Very good with avi if you want to make a custom menu, import music, etc., has very good encoder (used to use MainConcept, don't know now). Use something like ImgBurn (free) with DVDFab, there's also this maybe, don't know how either is on subs you add yourself and look out for the toolbar on install with Ashampoo: http://www.snapfiles.com/get/burningstudiofree.html

3. Mrguss

Mrguss Regular member

Full Movie ?
    You mean Full Disc or Main Movie with menus and Subtitles ?
    'cos some DVD's also have extras, Music Video Clips, etc.
    and other DVD's coming without Subtitles, extras, etc.

Anyway: If you try to make Movie Only with Subtitles and Menus You need to run the original DVD as Full Disc using DVDFab....then using Shrink > Re-author you can select your Main Movie at this time and choose or not to have menus and, or subtitles. Then you can use the burn program you like.

NOTE: If on Shrink > Re-author.....you do not see any Subtitles to choose from; then your original DVD do not have subtitles.

Hope this help.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010