How to burn .xbe files?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by bounti, Sep 20, 2005.

1. bounti

bounti Member

I have a copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2 on my PC and I don't know how to burn it. There's a file named default.xbe and 2 folders named media and xbox with more files in them. I was wondering if there's any way for me to burn the game on a DVD or CD to run like any other game, or do I need to install a hard drive and FTP it over for it to work. I've recently gotten my Xbox modded with an Alladin chip only.

2. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

presuming that all of the files for the game are there,just download xiso from here http://www.xbox-scene.com/tools/tools.php?page=isotools (its the one at the bottom) and use it to make an xiso of all the files and folders.

then download dvd decrypter from here http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_decrypter.cfm and use it to burn the xiso to dvd

yes,you could ftp it over if you prefer but you dont need to.if you do want to do that,providing that theres enough space on the hard drive already in your xbox,you wont need to install another.

3. bounti

bounti Member

Hey, thanks alot bullock. I've tried what you said, and the game works perfectly. Thanks again.

4. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

Hey along these lines does anyone know if there is a DVD-DECRYPTER type program for
    mac's?? Decrypter only works for PC's and i was looking for something equivliant to it that
    will work on ym power book. Does anyone know of any? Also does anyone know of any
    Xiso cretors also for the mac....i know some of u have macs out there and can create
    backups so PLEASE TELL ALL!!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2005
  5. 97bullock

97bullock Regular member

no problem bounti.glad you got it working :)

sorry akspud93.i know absolutely jack about macs