How to encrypt game trainers into games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by xXInTenT, Oct 30, 2006.

1. xXInTenT

xXInTenT Member

I kno how to take and rip my games from my xbox to my computer but i cant figure out how to put my game trainers i got onto the disc so that i can still play Xbox Live with mods. I have heard of this i was just wondering if it was possible or not.

2. Zombie_X2

Zombie_X2 Regular member

XBOX servers auto detect a mod-chip and moddified games. Un;ess your running on the Kai network you wont be able to cheat online. And don't ask how to get Kai to use cheats, cause i won't tell ya. You'll have to figure that out on your own.

what software are u using to load the trainers?

i use XBMC with MC360 skin to load them. If you have XBMC simply burn your trainers to a disc(dvd-r or cd-rw) and put about 100mb of padding in there. load up xbmc and go to file manager and select the trainers from the dvd/cd and transfer them to a selected folder. the folder should be in the c: dir and should be named Trainers. the go put in ur game dvd(or whatever medium it is on) and Click on games the browse to were thw game is. if it is on a dvd do this: Games>GAME DIR(WERE THE GAME IS)>push the white button while selecting the game. there should be an opton to select trainers. Note that you should see the games icon when going to activate cheats.

oh in order to user trainers in xbmc you need to go to options and set the trainers path.

hope i helped out.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2006
  3. steimy

steimy Active member

Here is my 2 cents. People who suck so bad that they have to use cheats online should just not even bother playing. It totally ruins that gaming community and ruins the game for the other online player you play against.

Using cheats when you play a single player offline game is just fine. But cheating players online is one of the biggest complaints
    that i have heard from online gamers. People want to play and have fun, not have some invincible guy show up in their game room online and ruin it for everyone else.

You may disagree and think i am being harsh. But ask around on a few gaming forums or gaming clan sites and you will see how much they hate online cheaters.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2006
  4. Zombie_X2

Zombie_X2 Regular member

I personally don't cheat online, but i know how to. If and when i cheat it's usually in a games hardest difficulty. Like legendary in halo 1&2.

Cheating is fun as long as it doesn't ruin anyone else's experience.

5. steimy

steimy Active member

there are very few cheats you can use that will not ruin other people's experience.
    even something simple like using the super jump cheat in Halo will piss off people who do not cheat. They try and kill you, you just do the super jump and sort of fly away.
    i guess something like having the cheat so your gun can not overheat or run out of ammo would not hurt too much. But it is still much more fum to play without them.

That way you either live or die like the rest of us.
    That is the reason so many people who game online with Xlink Kai and XBconnect start clans and use private rooms. Because every time you start a game with friend and try to have some fun, some little cheater will show up in your room an ruin your game.
    You can almost bet on it.

6. Zombie_X2

Zombie_X2 Regular member

i agree with you steimy. if the cheat doesn't hurt the gameplay in MP then it's fine. i hate when people use Infinite Health or infinite grenades.

7. xXInTenT

xXInTenT Member

To tell you the truth i could rape you in halo 2 but i am doing this to make money for college but anyways i dont care wut u think because i am certain of my skills if u want to see them look up lxsxt noscop3 on you tube my montage is on there

8. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

just so you know....dont come in here and diss on other people and discussion of cheating isnt allowed in the forums so take that talk elsewhere, btw you need to make the mods you want, burn them to a disk using this tutorial