how to get a game from my coputer to my x-box using my ftp

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by fresh216, Nov 27, 2005.

1. fresh216

fresh216 Member

sup!! i got a ftp sever with a lot xbox game on it and i also has a evok install inside in my x-box! do any one know how to take a iso file and transfer it to my x-box well i kno how to tranfer a file to my box but i dont know where to put it so my box can read the iso!! i got the x-box cable and i use my ftp to look in my files and games thats already on the box! but 4 some reason i dont know where to put the iso file inside my x-box so i can play it! if there any one out there who know how this work plz get bacc @ me plz!! or if there some one who know how to get my x-box to read back up x-box games!! i wold burn the iso file to a dvd-r disc but my box wont read it!! plz get back @ me thz

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

The Xbox wont play a ISO off the HDD unless you have crazyies installer NKPATCHER installed and you set it up to load the ISO which is a trick for some of the games that can't be played off the HDD (NBA LIVE 06)

So most softmods or hard modded Xbox's wont play the ISO off the HDD you would have to use a program like Quix and extract the xISO into a folder then FTP the game folder over to your Xbox.

Or get an APP like DVD2XBOX and rip the game from your Xbox DVD drive right to your Xbox HDD without FTPing to your computer.

Just wanted to remind you that orignal Xbox HDD are small and cant hold much games. You should avoide placing games onto your Xbox HDD untill you upgrade to a bigger HDD.