how to get apps in my application directory on dash

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by theridges, Oct 14, 2005.

1. theridges

theridges Guest

ok i have unleash x dash with a softmod
    i want to ftp my XBMC into my application folder and just load it from there but i dont know how to put it into my application folder when i open flash fxp the only folder are like E,X,Y, and some other E in my main hard drive if anybody could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

One of the folders should have an Aplication folder in it. My aplication folder is in my E folder. Click on each folder and there will be sub folders FTP the XBMC folder to the aplication folder and should work. It should then be listed under the aplications in your UnleashX dashboard.

Example:
    E:/APLICATION/XBMC

thats where my APS are. Yours might be in a diffrent folder but click on each folder till you find the sub Aplication folder.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2005
  3. theridges

theridges Guest

yea i thought there should have been too but theres not should i create these folders?
    i looked at my config file and it says the directory like this
    E:/application/
    F:/application/
    but the application folder is definatley not there
    do i need to change my config file

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2005
  4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

If it isnt there then create it. I wouldnt change the config file no. Just add the folder in the E: or F: directory. Just make sure you name it the same as it is in your config file. Now add the XBMC aplication inside the aplication folder.

5. theridges

theridges Guest

thanks i will do..