how to restore ms dashboard!!!!!!!!!this mistory has puzzled humans for years?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by xxHAZExx, Sep 25, 2005.

1. xxHAZExx

xxHAZExx Guest

ok if u can help me restore ms dashboard i will be so thankfull. ok please please tell me how to restore ms dashboard step by step knowing that i do not have it on my xbox . thank you

2. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

have a look at the other threads and post i have already answered a few regarding this problem and im still trying to fix my dashboard.it would make it easier if someone uploaded a ms dashboard and gave it away as freeware.

3. jasin39

jasin39 Member

Do you have a installation disk like an Auto Installer, or Like Slayers EVOX installer? I am assuming you at least have a mod chip, yes? Also just for the heck of it, how big is your hard drive? Upon answering these questions, I should be able to help

4. xxHAZExx

xxHAZExx Guest

i have a soft mod idont know how much space i have on my hd i have uleash x dashboard and i dont have a auto slayer i dont know where to get one and i dont know how to turnt it into an iso file

5. jasin39

jasin39 Member

I dont know much about soft modded systems. How did unleash x get on there? also do you atleast have a copy of the MS dash, either on a cd or on your computer?

If you can tell me wether or not you can FTP into your xbox, i should be able to advise you on your next step

6. Jonxav

Jonxav Member

I did the same thing i got unleash x for action replay. Then i deleted stuff on my xbox and i deleted the mods and i try to soft mod again but it didn't work so i clicked on restore xbox that deleted my ms dashboard so now i don't have a dashboard and the xbox does not load games. can someone plz help me?

7. jasin39

jasin39 Member

can u hook a computer up to your XBOX and FTP into the xbox?

being able to see what is there and where it is at would help alot in trying to fix the situation

8. Jonxav

Jonxav Member

I have tried that and it say don't have premison to go on it.

9. Jonxav

Jonxav Member

what your aim or msn name jasin39

10. jasin39

jasin39 Member

yahoo is jasin39

11. Jonxav

Jonxav Member

don't have yahoo but can u help me get my dashboard back

12. jasin39

jasin39 Member

i will try to help you get your dash back, do you have TRillian or AoL messenger?

13. Jonxav

Jonxav Member

i have aol its Jonxav

14. jasin39

jasin39 Member

fanofEVILTWIN

15. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

if youve got a copy of ms dashboard can you let me know and you can email it to me.just send me a pm.

16. jasin39

jasin39 Member

I do in fact have a copy. I dont mind sharing it with you. I am not sure how to private message you through the afterdawn forums. So if you have some sort of Instant Messenger account or email account, just send me the username and I will send you a copy.

17. stealo

stealo Guest

i wanted to change the date and stuff like that in the original ms dash, screwed around thinkin i knew what i was doin and then relised what i did. deleted the wrong file. dont know if this helps but what i have done is put the original ms dash as an application in avalaunch. now i can get to it when ever and just reboot to ava once done. let me know if you still need help.

18. Jonxav

Jonxav Member

iam not sure cuz i didn't back up anything.

19. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

can someone just send me the original ms dashboard file then i can fix this F***** problem,and then i can also tell you all how i did it.if you have the file PM me and let me know.

20. jasin39

jasin39 Member

Do you have a bit torrent program such as AZUREUS? if so do a search for xbox or autoinstallers. Thats where i got mine. It came as a premade iso, i just burned it to a disc and stuck it in the xbox and presto!