1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to stream media from pc to ps2(Playstation 2)

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by MadMajd, Mar 17, 2009.

1. MadMajd

MadMajd Guest

Hi Everyone,

I heard some people are connecting their ps2 to their computers/pc to stream media. Is that possible? If so, how? BY the way, i already have SMS Media Player 2.9 revision 2.

2. smokyrain

smokyrain Senior member

3. knfusd

knfusd Regular member

Like madmajd i'm trying to connect my ps2 to computer to stream media. but the guide links you to an iso file to use with dvd. I've tried with making a cd instead, but I can't get it to come out correctly. Can you help with locating that dvd iso? I don't get an iso file to put on dvd to burn and apply

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  4. smokyrain

smokyrain Senior member

5. knfusd

knfusd Regular member

6. knfusd

knfusd Regular member

thank you for that dvd iso smokyrain much appreciation. If I can I'd like to ask a question or two, if I may. If the iso is burned correctly does the files for the sms media player get put onto your memory card?, if not what should occur? After burning the iso you linked me to (put onto a dvd) I got a black screen saying "T.V. system doesn't match" Did I not burn the Iso correctly, or is something else missing