1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

http://www.origenxbox360.com/

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by gallagher, Sep 16, 2005.

1. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

What will happen in ten days on thiswebsite run by Microsoft that is counting down?

2. l8nights

l8nights Guest

al right you have got my attention this is somewhat eerie did you get the link after winning

for all who wish to check it out> http://www.origenxbox360.com/

3. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

After I won my free Xbox 360 through Mountain Dew, I was looking at all the specs of the system at various websites. At several of the websites, they had this page listed but did not know what it meant either. Some say some definitive annoucement about Halo 3 on this day because of some theory about a hidden text in tree, and others have mentioned something about an Alice in Wonderland catch to it--but I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Several websites have listed:

Rumors of a mysterious Latin phrase inscribed on part of the OrigenXbox360.com tree trunk (viewable via Zoom mode) have been confirmed. The Latin reads:

”in hoc spatio arbor noster floruit, fecundus pomies Elysii ignoti, qui in loco ludent electi, ab Originis angelis circumdati.”

Translated as:

”In this space our tree has flourished abundant with the unknown fruits of Elysium, who will play in the chosen place, surrounded by the angels of Origen.”

In Greek mythology the Elysians Fields (note: Elysium is Latin for the Greek word Elysion) are a sort of an afterlife paradise for mortals that were favored by the gods. Looks like some lucky mortals are gonna win a chance to play Xbox 360 in front of the MS gods... sound like paradise to you?

Several websites think it might also be the date for information about a new game from Microsoft designed for the Xbox 360.

4. l8nights

l8nights Guest

okay you got me I had to go zoom in and I can't see nothing for all the macro-blocking but I think you about summed it up
    this is not the release date for the 360???

5. DarthMaul

DarthMaul Guest

wow u won the mountain dew thing how does it wwrk you enteronline

6. l8nights

l8nights Guest

you get to enter in codes found under caps @ every10minutes.com for points to apply to drawings that tke place every ten minutes about 800 to a thousand points entered per drawing!

7. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

Fewer than 3 days left for origenxbox360.com!

It will certainly be interesting to see what comes out on Tuesday. Has anyone heard anything else about this site by Microsoft?

8. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

Only 2 1/2 days left...I still think it has somethin to do with halo 3.

9. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

Less than ONE day!!!!!!!!!!!

10. xyron

xyron Guest

its finished the timer stoped

i finaly figured it out ok this i what i think of that origen site- http://www.origenxbox360.com

this is what it looked like when the timer stoped *notice that the last 0 has dissapered , and after 1 minute this is what it looked like-

00.00.0 .0

*notice that the 3rd 0 has dissapered
    and after 1 hour this is what it looked like-

00.0 .0 .0

notice that the 5th 0 has dissapered
    and my guess is that this is what it would look like after 24 hours

0 .0 .0 .0
    notice that there are only four 0's r left.
    could be a code.

11. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

What are you talking about theres still 14 hours left

12. xyron

xyron Guest

im in new zealand and the timer finished for me! i dont why u guys still have time left i mean i was watching the site to the last second?

13. rdsfsu

rdsfsu Member

apperantly the timer counts down to noon on sep 27 no matter what time zone you are in, (if you look it is actually in exact syncronization with your computer). nothing will actually happen on the site until noon Pacific time.

14. rdsfsu

rdsfsu Member

also, where is there anything inscribed on the trunk of the tree? i dont know where that latin phrase came from, there's nothing there!

15. Inferno05

Inferno05 Regular member

anyone else see the eyes in teh trunk of teh tree?

16. Tural

Tural Member

Last edited: Sep 27, 2005
  17. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

It's a competition guys to win something (A trip to origen--which is to Bill Gates I believe)!!!

Change your date to Wednesday and flags appear. Click on a flag and the rabbits begin speaking. There is a question and answer gamethat ends 10/10/2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

18. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

This sucks guys.

I entered, and you have to be European to win . . .