I installed evolution x and it erased all memory and i don't know how to get it off

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by crytuff, Oct 23, 2005.

1. crytuff

crytuff Guest

i softmodd with mech assault and installed evolution x and now i can't acess my svaes file on my xbox. some 1 help me i can't figure out what to do.

2. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

Download the XBOX Game Saves Manager. Set up a connection between your PC and XBOX and and you'll be able to access the files.

3. crytuff

crytuff Guest

i dont have cable right now and i want to get rid of EVOX and get Unleashed X because i had that first and somehow i put on evo x so i don't know what to do.

4. wr6739

wr6739 Regular member

Just run the linux gamesave on mechassalut again and select remove softmod. Then re-run it and choose Unleash X as your dashboard and you should be good. You could also change your dashboard via ftp but it think you said you didn't have an ethernet cable.

5. crytuff

crytuff Guest

None of my memory works so it acts like the gave save is not even on there any more. nothing loads in any of my games.

6. wr6739

wr6739 Regular member

You sure you just didn't accidently delete it. Can you get to the Microsoft Dashboard? If so, then just re copy the gamesave to your hd.

7. crytuff

crytuff Guest

No they r just hidden in the hardrive. i dont know how to get to them and all i want to do is get rid of it