i need the key for pepsi or coke machine

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by xboxthug, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xboxthug

xboxthug Guest

hey does any one have any keys or could snag some if they work there,im willing to trade some highend items for the keys such as my halo le xbox and possible a laptop, i need these keys so badly

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i don't think you would want to talk about that here as could get you banned as that is theft

3. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

What a wierd topic.

I TOLD you Coke gets addicting... but you don't listen. =P

4. xboxthug

xboxthug Guest

im not going to use the key to take the money thats just dumb and i can get put in jail, i want to use it so i can try the 4231 code,a nd just have the door open a crack

5. ddp

what, to see if can open it or what? what is the purpose??

6. xboxthug

xboxthug Guest

well when the machine is open just a crack all of the menu options are enabled including dispence soda, so if the machine is open just a crack then i can acces the full menu and get some sodas, its just that i spend like $5 a day on sodas and its getting to be an expensive habbit, so i dont want to pay any more thats all, and do u have any idea how many times the coke machine has ripped people off its only fair

7. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

WRONG! This is conscidered theft of Coke's products, you could get suspended (if its @ school) fired (if @ work) or thown in jail (maybe all three!)

8. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

So like if you steal Cokes the price goes up and I have to pay more to buy one? Stay the hell away from my machines. Drink water!

9. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

... lol, water is so much better for your body than soda anyway...Remember kids, Drink 8 glasses a day :)

There is a crack, that I'm aware of...(Edit*)...But stealing is wrong.

Last edited: May 4, 2005
  10. ddp

2nd that as i like my coke!! costs me about $7Can for a 24 can pack of the real coke!!

11. ddp

RoNin, i think you might get in trouble with a mod for that suggestion!!

12. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

Good Call ddp.

13. xboxthug

xboxthug Guest

but you dont understan when u consume like 4 liters of coke a day its like a drug addiction u need more and more, and im not stealing, im just getting what it mine, its not my fault that the machines charge $1 for a drink that cost like $0.15, im only getting what is mine

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2005
  14. ~RoNin~

~RoNin~ Regular member

no, your stealing what is not yours. Besides, its a dollar...or better yet go to Sams Club, or Cosco, or Wal-Mart and buy in bulk. Then get an ice chest, put in in your trunk and Bam, you got cheap drinks...heck you could even set up a business selling coke outta your trunk...lol

15. ratbastid

ratbastid Member

"but you dont understan when u consume like 4 liters of coke a day its like a drug addiction u need more and more, and im not stealing, im just getting what it mine, its not my fault that the machines charge $1 for a drink that cost like $0.15, im only getting what is mine"

I'm sorry, how is stealing soda in any way shape or form 'getting what is yours?' Did you help formulate the syrup used in Coke and they withheld payment for your services as a chemist?
    I use a lot of money in a day. Does the U.S. Treasury owe me money to 'get what is mine?' Get a job or grow the F up and learn about moderation. Tool.

16. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ xboxthug

Let's take a few minutes and put some thought into our next post shall we? Have you ever considered actually earning something? It's a really neat old fashioned concept where you work towards getting the things you want. Anyone too lazy to earn what they want doesn't deserve a damn thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.