1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i still use dvd x copy, any updates for it

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by pudwhack, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pudwhack

pudwhack Guest

I am a retard so i still use dvd x copy since i am to simple to figure out other copy progs is there any new driver updates for it?
    the last one i got was from almost 2 years ago

2. Chavo

Chavo Regular member

Just use AnyDVD

3. pudwhack

pudwhack Guest

the product description says it decrypts css but does it decrypt the new stuff

4. pudwhack

pudwhack Guest

also dvd x copy has all in one action those others you have to have another program to burn it with don't you?

5. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

Why would you visit the Shrink forum with questions about DVD X Copy?

IMHO: I was originally using DVD X Copy Platinum when I started backing up my DVDs. Yeah, it's one of those programs that it's just one click to get everything done--but it's totally not work it. I back up all my discs, retain full functionality but keep only the things I want. No FBI warnings, commentary disclaimers, unwanted trailers or scenes. It saves lots of space and increases quality.

There are plenty of threads and guides dedicated to this so just read up if you're interested.

6. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

pudwhack dvdxcopy got shut down by the government a few years back i think it was like three, so there no new updates for that program, there plenty of free programs out there that will do what dvdxcopy did, just look at the top of the page here and see guides and that will show you everything you need to know about using theese programs, also just a heads up before you post a question use the search button so you will know where the best place to put your question ok? welcome to afterdawn

7. shiloh72

shiloh72 Guest

Try download dvd4free or anydvd they both work with dvd x copy

8. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

Try asking about it in a forum that isn't specifically for some other piece of software.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.