I turned $6 to $1250 in two weeks, Honest!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by JJ636, Aug 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJ636

JJ636 Member

[bold]SPAM [/bold]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2004
  2. colw

colw Active member

Piss off you moron - this is not a pyramid/ripoff site.

3. dlc2000

dlc2000 Regular member

take your scam some where else !

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

i wonder when they are going to give up from sending this drivel out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. vans12

vans12 Regular member

hoax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hoax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hoax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hoax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. JJ636

JJ636 Member

For those whom I offended, I sincerley appolligize. I intended no harm by this post. I merley wanted to share something that I found to make me some extra cash, Thats all. I was excited to finally find someone who shared an idea with me that actually worked and I wanted to share that same idea with anyone else who was interested; Isn't that the purpose of forums, to share ideas with peers. I wasn't asking none of you for any money. For those that would like this post to be deleted, fine; it wouldn't bother me one bit. But you must understand, everyone might not feel the same way as you do; I know I don't. Right now, there isn't anything that you can say about me that would hurt my feelings. Heck, I made $1244, what do I have to be upset about.

7. andmerr

andmerr Guest

well you must be one of the lucky ones who have at least made some money off the unfortuate people who get sucked into these schemes.

QUOTE:Isn't that the purpose of forums, to share ideas with peers. I wasn't asking none of you for any money

YES it is true to share ideas in forums but you have to draw the line some-where and you must admit that this type of post has no bearing on multimedia does it OR DO YOU THINK GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES DO.!!!!!!!!

8. Xian

Xian Regular member

I have been using usenet newsgroups since 1992. Back then it was a great message board with lots of great discussions and useful information. Then people came along like you posting this stuff ruining it by forcing people to wade through a ton of crap to get to the real ontopic information. [bold]The messages you advocate sending there is as welcome as spam in your inbox.[/bold] You force the usenet users to waste time downloading at least the header of your message if not the message itself by posting stuff like this off topic in groups it does not belong.

It is also a violation of your ISP's terms of service to be posting messages like that to Usenet. On any of the moderated groups you WILL be reported to your ISP and many have had their Internet accounts revoked. Even using a fake name or info in your post will not disguise the NNTP routing in the message header so your IP address is still visible to everyone and a simple ARIN/RIPE/APNIC whois will reveal the ISP assigned to that block and the person to send the abuse email to.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.