I used to be shivera

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Trigun, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Trigun

Trigun Member

Hi,

I just changed my name and I just wanted everyone to know I used to be shivera :).

2. MissDig

MissDig Member

Still looking to make a free website? I have done it through MSN groups. Check it out. Good luck to you.

3. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Why the name change? Did you like Vash the Sampede that much? Well enjoy the new Identity.

4. Trigun

Trigun Member

Well, I'm addicted to Trigun now. You should go to my site. I have millions of Trigun pics. Anyways, people couldn't pronounce my name right. They'd say she+ver+a, wich is worng, you say it, shiv+ra.

5. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

How do you know if people on a web forum are pronousing your name wrong? Personly I rarely ever talk when I type, that is why I type. But to each there own. Trigun is really good series.

6. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

I'm just the opposite way. I can't type without moving my lips ;)

7. ABMone

ABMone Guest

Hence the name vurbal, or is that verbal?

Anyway, come on prisoner you have to talk in your head and pronounce names dont you?

8. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

True I do talk in my head while reading a post or typing. However due to the sillyness of some user names or just inchorentness, I have gotten into the habit of not reading them. I just read comments and skip over all the names. that does mean that I do sometimes need to scroll down while typing this comment as I have Know idea who I am talking to, but then I still just look at the letters and numbers in the name and never actually say it. IF i said it I would type it in wrong.